The Best Place To Get Better.
Why Cadia Hagerstown?
Modernized and Improved
Cadia Healthcare Hagerstown reopened in 2018 as the newest member of the Cadia Family of Companies. Immediately after reopening Cadia began a two year $11 million renovation project of the entire center. The state-of-the-art renovations were focused on providing a modernized, infection control coconscious, safe, and aesthetically pleasing environment that promotes positive well-being for optimal healing. The center is ideally located within the tri-state region of Maryland, Pennsylvania and West Virginia and is only minutes from Dual Highway, I-81, I-70, Meritus Medical Center, and the historic Hagerstown Regional Airport.
Center Features & Amenities
Our center is surrounded by tall trees and beautiful views of the Shenandoah Mountains that can be seen from every oversized window in the resident rooms.
- Private or semi-private rehabilitation suites with private bathrooms
- Televisions and phones in every room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Large Dining Room with a grand piano and 75-inch television
- Numerous lounges, smaller dining rooms and activity areas
- Spacious outdoor seating
- Ample and convenient parking for families and visitors
What residents are saying about Cadia Healthcare Hagerstown
a month ago
3 weeks ago
9 months ago