Rehabilitation Center Hagerstown
The Best Place To Get Better.
Rehabilitation Center Hagerstown
Rehabilitation Center Hagerstown reopened in 2018 as the newest member of the Cadia Family of Companies. Immediately after reopening Cadia began a two year $11 million renovation project of the entire center. The state-of-the-art renovations were focused on providing a modernized, infection control coconscious, safe, and aesthetically pleasing environment that promotes positive well-being for optimal healing. The center is ideally located within the tri-state region of Maryland, Pennsylvania and West Virginia and is only minutes from Dual Highway, I-81, I-70, Meritus Medical Center, and the historic Hagerstown Regional Airport.
Center Features & Amenities
Our center is surrounded by tall trees and beautiful views of the Shenandoah Mountains that can be seen from every oversized window in the resident rooms.
- Private or semi-private rehabilitation
- Televisions in every room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Large Dining Room with a grand piano
- smaller dining rooms and activity areas
- Ample Parking
We pride ourselves in providing personal attention and professional expertise to deliver you the highest quality of nursing and rehabilitation care.
Rehabilitation Program Hagerstown
Our staff works with you to develop a comprehensive program utilizing the latest therapeutic technologies tailored to your individual needs.
Pulmonary Program Hagerstown
We offer a dedicated Pulmonary Unit offering extensive care for respiratory needs.
Nursing Program Hagerstown
The center works in close collaboration with Cadia Healthcare’s extensive interdisciplinary team.
Dietary Program Hagerstown
Our dietary program is focused on providing proper nutrition to help with disease prevention, recovery from illness and ongoing good health.
Activities Program Hagerstown
We offer resident-centered activity programs every day to keep you socially engaged while having fun.
Care Transitions/Discharge Program Hagerstown
Our priority is getting you home safely and back to your normal routine as quickly as possible.
Cedar Lawn, Central Ave, Collegiate Acres, Dewey Central, Downtown, E Irvin / Mealey Pkwy, Fountain Head, Fountainhead Manor, Fountainhead North, Fountainview, Foxleigh Meadows A, Freedom Hills, Gateway Crossing, Hager’s Crossing, Hagerstown News, Highlane – Smallwood, Historic Arts District, Historic Heights, Lurose Estates, Maple Valley, Maugan’s Meadows, Maugansville, Monet Dr, Mt Tabor, Mulberry Ave, Northbrook, North End Hagerstown, North End Hagerstown, Northvalley Dr, Orchard Hills, Outskirts of Hagerstown, Pangborn Heights, Paradise Manor, Paramount North, Pennsylvania Ave, Potomac Heights, Salem Ave, Shelby Circle, Spring Valley, Valley View, West End, Woodlands, Woodland Way,
Bus Stop To Cadia Healthcare Hagerstown, MD
Bus Stop In Greyhound: Bus Stop To Cadia Healthcare Hagerstown, MD
Bus Stop In Hagerstown & MVA P&R To Cadia Healthcare Hagerstown, MD
Bus Stop In Transfer Center To Cadia Healthcare Hagerstown, MD
Bus Stop In School Bus Stop To Cadia Healthcare Hagerstown, MD
Bus Stop In Washington County Commuter Office To Cadia Healthcare Hagerstown, MD
Bus Stop In Across from Family Healthcare To Cadia Healthcare Hagerstown, MD
Bus Stop In Senior Center To Cadia Healthcare Hagerstown, MD
Bus Stop In Fairground Park To Cadia Healthcare Hagerstown, MD
Top Sights by Interest
How Can We Help?
Our team of Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists and Speech-Language Pathologists work with you to develop a rehabilitation program utilizing the latest therapeutic technologies tailored to your individual needs. Our features and services include:
- 3400 square foot fully equipped rehabilitation gym
- Deep heat treatment modalities
- Multiple pain reduction modalities
- Nerve and muscle stimulation re-education
- Computerized upper and lower body cycles
- On-site video swallowing assessment
- Tracheostomy voice restoration training
- Augmented communication systems
- Virtual reality therapy programs
Pulmonary residents are closely monitored 24 hours a day to ensure ideal airway management.
- Board certified pulmonologists and specialty consulting physicians
- 24/7 Respiratory Therapists (CRT, RRT)
- Comprehensive care management for both chronic and weaning ventilator-dependent patients
- Sensory stimulation activities
- Triolgy Ventilators
- High flow Tracheotomy and high flow Nasal Cannula
- In house Arterial Blood Gas (ABG) management
Our professional nurses work closely with our Medical Director, Nurse Practitioner and Consulting Specialty Physicians to help you recover faster. We are committed to continuous quality improvement and strive to be the industry leader in skilled nursing care.
Skilled Nursing Capabilities Include:
- Meritus Nurse Practitioner on-site
- Ventilator and tracheostomy care
- IV antibiotic therapy
- PICC line and peripheral IV placement at bedside
- Skilled wound care
- Feeding Tube care
- Ostomy care
- CHF and COPD management
- Diabetes management
- Dialysis (transport off-site)
- Pain management
- Stroke recovery
- Dementia Care
- Catheter care
- Hospice and palliative care
Chef inspired nutritious entrees made from fresh and seasonal ingredients
- Restaurant-style dining with multiple options
- Full-time Registered Dietitian
- Customized meal programs catered to meet your individual nutritional needs and preferences
- Arts and Crafts
- Music therapy
- Holiday celebrations
- Group outings
- Leisure activities
Care Transitions & Discharge Program
To facilitate care transitions:
- Discharge planning starts at admission
- Interdisciplinary team will meet with you and your family to discuss your individual plan of care and your anticipated discharge needs
- Prior to discharge, our team will evaluate your readiness to return home
- Equipment will be ordered
- Home Health services will be arranged
- Medications will be reviewed
- Medical appointments will be scheduled
- Your Primary Care Physician (PCP) will be notified of your stay with us and your return home